Wednesday 14 January 2015

Duet Master of the house Kim's Unit

Duet with Max Paul

For the next part of Kim's singing Unit I have to perform a duet because I had 2 solo's in Into The Woods "Witches Rap"and "Stay With Me".
I paired up with Max Paul and we decide to take on the song 'Master Of The House' from Les Miserable. It's a fun , cocky song which me and Max will have alot of fun bringing comedy and characterization to . The song is about a Master of a Inn and his wife. Max will play the Master and I will play his wife. The song does bring some challenges For example Mac will perform the song in an over exaggerated French accent and I will perform it in a strong Cockney accent.We thought we would bring out the fun and strong characters within this song. The tempo is quite fast and the tone is up beat . This makes the lyrics even more shocking and comical for example here is a obscene line in the song the Master's wife has.. 

"Master of the house? Isn't worth me spit!
 `Comforter, philosopher' and lifelong shit!"



No comments:

Post a Comment