Monday 5 January 2015

Development scene one 21st oct

In this lesson we went over the witches rap. My targets are ; timing of song
                                                                                                    ; focus on moves as well as words
                                                                                                    ; projection
Timing is key in this song because of Sondhein complex music. 
I need to organised a time where I can see the yr 13 dance for my rap . We need to get that staged and positioned  as we are developing scene 1 . They need to be a part of it to see how their dance can possibly be fitted around the tables that we might use in the audience off bugsys production.
In today lesson I did feel that although my song needs improving . I have focused a good, relevant  time on characterization of the witch however the song is proving to be  a struggle. To improve the song I need to work on my breath control and timing . These are significant dynamics of the song that I need to get right to make the song flow and fit in to with the lyrics. The pace is very fast and complex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment