Tuesday 19 May 2015

Variety performace

It was a brilliant night . We all had great fun and all pulled through to deliver successful perfromances. I fell that myself and Jess did really well . Our projection was loud and imposing on the audience and or pronounceation of the lyrics was clear . We had great facial expressions showing the bitterness we felt towards eachother . Also we used the stage space well . We swapped sides to give each side of the audience and chance to see us in our rage at eachother . This made the peice look more interesting and professional . Also I was very proud of how we hit the high notes within the song and also how we managed to get the harmonies to a good standard . The only thing that I would need to improve on for next time would be the first harmonie. I felt that my voice went wobbly however I playe this off by making my characterisation bigger. I was slightly nervous for the performace however the fun of it took over and I really enjoyed it . We got great Responses from the audience too . For example when I said the line "short" that I had changed for "blonde" to fit Jess we got a great response of laughter .

I think my body language portrayed the frustration Elphaba has towards Galinda . I had my arms folded in fustration and my facial expressions looked miserable and angery at Galinda . I think this showed how the two character really loathed eachother.

I was also really proud of holly , max and luke . They really brought our song alive with their onsumble . It was fun and brought movement to the stage .

No comments:

Post a Comment