Wednesday 6 May 2015

Thursday 26 th Lesson A

Today's lessons was the last lesson before Easter. So we had a chance to discuss any problems or concerns we had. The scene we focused mainly on was the oath taking scene. We had done most of the development of this scene however we wanted to go over it and stage the actors in a different formation to see if it looked neater and more put together.
 Personal I feel confident in the way i have presented and portrayed the character of Lisa. I understand  that she shows confidence and willingness in Act 1 however this contrasts in act 2  where Lisa proves to be hostile and disconnected in act 2. I feel I understand Lisa's reaction to the oath taker, I believe that Lisa is confused and finds the oath unnecessary  and also finds it abit of an effort to take part in the oath taking . I showed this by having one hand on my hip to show the disrespect Lisa has of the 'unnecessary' oath. And I would occasionally roll my eyes to show how Lisa was finding the oath boring. I would also sigh to show how uninterested Lisa was and also how impatient she is a this point.
Overall I feel that with abit more line confidence I shall have a good understanding and positive out look on act 1 as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment