Friday 6 November 2015

Small scale theatre production- Budget and tour plan

My theatre company name      ; The Luuvie's Theatre company 
The play I would like to tour    ;Someone who'll watch over me  - cast of 3 

Here's where I plan to tour Someone who'll watch over me; 

Brighton - Theatre Royal 
Chichester - Festival Theatre
London - Old Vic 
Horsham - Capital
Worthing - Pavillion 
Bexhill- Del warr Pavillion 

These are very big venues so I may need to reconsider my tour plan or my budget . 

Here's a list of my team;

Director - Isabel king
Costume/set/prop - Luke Scattergood
Producer - Jess Hill 
Runner- Max paul 
Use theatres tec team

This is how much I plan to use on the show , when budgeting it is important to be realistic especially when dealing with money.
 Budget; £1,000- sponsors
 I would like to get sponsder by amnesty international as there charity is all about freeing wrongly imprisoned inmates. This reflects really well on the plays story and this would also raise awareness for the charity .  

Budget form
Here is my budget form which calculates income I will make and also money I may loose out on. You have to fill it out all by predictions on how much you think you will spend or make and it will calculate my predictions so I will have an understanding of what short of profit i will make.









Someone Who'll Watch Over Me

No comments:

Post a Comment