Wednesday 11 November 2015

Drama unit 1 16th September notes


  • I need to bring in light bulb tea lights to see how effective the will be are in what area of our street they belong .

Today we did a full run through to 'out tonight' . I felt confident without the script , there's still room to improve but I think I did well on remembering lines and lyrics . We need to focus on transitions between scenes . My suggestions is that we take a long rout across the stage or cross over the stage weving in and out of eachother to enthasize that fact that our setting is a busy down town street . 
We have also decided that during out tonight the life support group will be frozen whist mimi is singing . I think this is effective when showing how everyone has different things going on in their lives at different times and life can be so differnt . 
For you ok honey I think that angel could be dabbing Collins keen with a tissue and wrapping him in bandages whilst singing you ok honey . This will add depth to the scene and coinside with the lyrics . And give Collins something solid to react to . 

No comments:

Post a Comment