Thursday 12 November 2015

6th November unit 1 act 1 sing through


In the rehearsal we decide as a class that we would like to work with kim and do a whole run through of act 1 songs . Personally I thought it was uselful because I learnt what songs I have really picked up and know well . Also I leant what songs really need practise ! I came up with some notes on what I need to practise in act 1 
  • We'll see - I need to go over the key of how I'm singing this song as I feel I'm singing in too much of a high key . I need to find a comfortable range . We also need to rehears the last part of the song where it just involves myself , angel , roger and Mark . 
  • Life support - I meed to listen to this song and get an understanding of the timing. 
  • Another day- I think I could benefit from a rehearsal with Mark , mimi and angel for the last few verses of this song . 
  • Christmas bells - the tune and timing needs to be looked at , a rehearal with Ashely may help me with this song as we can work togther and collaborate .
  • La vie bohem- I have some lines with Maureen that we both need to visit togther as we need to dance while singing which can be a challenge .

No comments:

Post a Comment