Friday 6 March 2015

Pace Home work and Lesson on pace

For home work we where told to research the artists Cocorosie and devise 10 different actions into a minor routine. I listened to a a selection of Cocorosie's pieces and choose a song called the gallows by them to do my devised piece to. I really only thought the intro worked well with Lisa's persona. The song starts with the chime of a clock and is then slow paced . I thought this worked well with Lisa because the chime of the clock represented her missing hour and the slow pace of the song represented the second half where Lisa is imprisoned in the psychiatric ward.I think it will be interesting to work with holly to put our ideas together to mirror the different Lisa's . I believe we could create a unique phyisical pace phrase. This was an important task to practice as pace is a very important factor in this play. For example the pace in the Britney scene is fast and snappy , however the pace in the whole of the second act is slow and repetitive.
Cocorosie

No comments:

Post a Comment