Monday 16 March 2015

5th blocking britney

In today's rehearsal we had ago at blocking the Britney scene . We focused on staging and positioning. We where in the dance studio today so we will have to reorganize staging when we are in the theatre today.Today the lines where a big problem. It made the pace slow which made it difficult to maintain character when you'd have to keep getting prompted . So that's what I will need to improve for the next time we do the Britney scene. Also I found it hard to relate to what was going on during this scene.My first interpretation is that they are all mad and are trying to make it complex for Lisa to find her hour when it doesn't need to be. The attitudes I think Lisa is feeling in this scene is frustration and impatience.

I think in the next rehearsal we need to have a clear and accurate interpretation of this scene for it to work and come together.The main focus will be line accuracy and confidence .

No comments:

Post a Comment