Monday 16 March 2015

27th Dance Cats

In today's lesson we started devising some of our own phrases to go with the main phrase. I'm part of the paparazzi group and we came up with some ideas involving cameras. We also practised the main phrase all together. I have set myself some targets for the cats dance.
1. I need to improve my co-ordination with my arms and legs. Especially with my left leg as its my weakest leg. To do this I will practise the co-ordination trick where you pat your head and rub your tummy. I will then try and in incorporate this trick in my dance.
2. I need to practise the dance in order to remember all the moves. And get my peers to help me .
In today's lesson I put some good ideas forward like the lift where Amber is lifted and could snatch a camera off henry.
Also in the main phrase I find the roll really hard to get up from so i need to practise that so it looks neat and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment