Thursday 17 December 2015

My Final presentation

Overall I think I would have a successful small sale theater and pitched a fair idea . What I thought worked really well as the Idea of getting Amnesty International as my sponsor. They work with companies such as Equity and also link really well into the play 'Someone who'll watch over me' story of 3 wrongfully imprisoned men. Furthermore I though this would  give them great opportunity to raise awareness and raise money for their charity . What I think I needed to improve was my understanding of the budget form and how it worked I would of liked to be more confident on the profits I would make . Also I think I needed to be more realistic with my budget as i set my self a low one of £1,000. However I thought my presentation was good and I conveyed my ideas clearly and showed that they where well thought out and researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment