Tuesday 15 December 2015

19th Drama uit 1

Today we covered 'good bye love' and 'I'll cover you' the reprise . It was benficial for me to do I'll cover you with the rest of the cast becuase it helped be with the tune and speed of the song. Also it was helpful to do it with everyone so I could get a sense of how it would actually sound in the performance. Futhermore it awlays helps to see how Ashley interprits the songs because we can see the differnce between how we portray emotion through our personas.
All I think we need to do with the song now is block the lay out and proxemics , and get a good idea of how we ca use the stage space affectively.
My target to improve nex time would be to really belt out the lyrics 'but sweet kisses I've got to spare , I'll be there and I'll cover you' these are personally very hard lyrics for me to sing with out going to low or going out of character and being to high with the notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment