Wednesday 23 September 2015

Unit 1 characterisation and production roles 18 th sep

I have been assigned the production role of costume and set. I will need a picture of the layout of the stage space . I will also need to create a list of the character as use inspiration  from the film the script , stage directions and videos of Rent productions to put together what costumes will fit the characters.

Also this lesson we watched a high school production of Rent . This was to gain an idea of how other actors portray our charters . I will play the part of Collins. Collins is in love with Angel a transvestite and they both struggle through life every day knowing they have aids. Collins is great friends with Mark , Roger , Murine and used to be friends with Benny. He lived with Mark and Roger for a while after be fired as a university lecturer for having views that where 'wrong' and  to bohemian .

Here is me talking about my views and thoughts on Collins.

Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment