Friday 29 January 2016

Acting cv

I understand that in the industry, selling yourself is important. You have to make an acting cv to inform employers of your former and current work so they get an overview of what kind of actor you are . Below I have used a model to create my own acting cv .

Isabel King
Contact: 85 Tarring Road Worthing West Sussex  Bn11 4ep
Phone: 01903 823589
Mobile : 07534713627
Height: 5’4
Hair : Dark Brown / Black – Long
Eyes : Brown
Playing Age : 15-20

Training ;   Worthing High School ;A Drama GCSE ,
 Worthing College ; BTEC D* Musical theatre performing arts  .
3 Year youth training at star academy of performance – Director Jason Hepnstall
Experience :
Work Experience at The Theatre Royal Brighton  , Duration ; 1 week
1 year Film club , filmed showed at local cinema ‘The Dome’ – Director Jason Hepnstall
National Theatre Connections
National Theatre Script writing course
Dance Time 2006
Theatre In Education course at GCSE

Accents: English /Queens English ,( cockney , Liverpudlian ,Northern , Birmingham, Scottish , Irish , Welsh ) , Indian , American standard – (Brooklyn , new York  , Deep south , new jersey) , Russian, Chinese , Spanish , French , Australian
Role Playing Ages : 16-20

Skills: Singing / Acting 

Roles I have played; Linda- Blood Brothers , multi role play in - Teechers , White rabbit - Alice in wonderland, angle Gabriel- monologue , The Witch - into the woods, Lisa- The wonderful world of Dissocia , Collins-Rent 

To improve this I could try and add a head shot so employer know what I  look like. Also I could add current work that I'm involved with to show what short of income I have and also shows that i am hard working outside of my passion of acting . 


No comments:

Post a Comment