Friday 17 April 2015

17th April dance

In today's lesson we showed the year 13  class our dance we have choreographed  while one of the actors was performing the 'peaks and the pollicals' song. Its been a while since we have rehearsed so we need time to get back into the dance . Also its challenging to sing and dance so that is a element of the performance we need to work on . Next week I am going to focus on my co-ordination and memory if each phrase within the dance. Also in my own time I will walk through the dance to gain confidence these are my targets .
To gain more confidence within the dance moves and my memory of them I might record my peers running the dance so I can go home and practise.
Also to improve my co-ordination I will continue to practise the' pat tummy and rub tummy' method.

No comments:

Post a Comment