Friday 28 November 2014

Outside rehearsal with Katie / exits&entrances & full run through evaluation

We have now rehearsed outside.Its very exciting to be working outside seeing as its an unusual working and performing environment.On the first lesson we just had a go at staging it and working out where will we wait before we come on. There will be some things we will have to over come when working out side like the weather and projection but it will look great . We made a map to make our exits and entrances easier to remember and learn.




We have now completed a full run through . After all the problems we were thinking of like ,hearing ques and finding our way around in the dark has been solved.For example there are little lamps to light our paths around the back of the wings. And waiting areas so we can hear ques. There was one very big problem which we have manged to solve . The Mud ! We have had to put big bits of cardboard down so there is  a clear path for us to walk on. The next problem we will have to face is the speakers and mics.

Today I fell my solo " stay with me" is the best I have ever done.I worked very hard on my projection and I am proud to say I was impressed with how I manged to sing, especially outside with back ground noise and a bigger area for my voice to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment