Monday 17 November 2014

One to ones with Kim singing

Myself and Kim have practised the Witches Rap . We will be going through Stay With Me aswell. The Witches Rap I  find has really hard music becuacause you have to fit your words into a certian amount of beats otherwise the whole song will be out of sink. For example there are 12 beats at the begging of the song before I come in . In thoes 12 beats I have to fit in my dialogue in. We also worked on breath conrtol. Its important to know when to breathe in this song becuase there is alot to sing and not alot of time to fit it in. We decedie the places where I need to bretahe and into total for the first verse I breathe 3 times. Control of breath is also inmportant becasue you want to be able to reach the heights of important notes. I have also foccused on charaterisation througth the song. Its  a song full of impact therefore I feel the Witch needs to be up in the audineces face. She is there to tell everyone that she means buisness and I need to show that through the short punchy lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment