Wednesday 14 October 2015

Dance unit 50 2nd october evaluation rent

We watched our performance of Rent and evaluated it.

What Went Well ? 
My timing with the music was good , I have become alot faster and also my memory of the dance has improved . My extension was strong and looked professional. Also I am pleased with my characterisation and how I'm portraying it within my movements.

Even Better If 

It would be even better if I could make my movements bigger and more exaggerated . Also it would be good if my extension improved slightly this would help me bring Collins strong personality out.

Evaluation  of La Vie Boheme 

www;   My timing was good with the music and my lift with Sophie looks really good as well.

EBI;  To improve I could get abit faster within the dance and get alot more confident with the lyrics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment